I’ve been inactive for so long so it makes sense that the most streamlined part of my station is the storage…
Recently repacked after yesterday’s activation of Federation Range:
In there is everything required except for a squidpole and batteries.
- MTR3b with single lever palm key.
- Decent whip for the H/H
- Charger and various cables including crocodile clips
- 88ft doublet
- 3 band trapped EFHW plus matching unit.
- 20m GP
- Multi-band homebrew (ARRL home brew comp design) 80-20m amp
- 10m 1/2 wave vertical
- Various lengths of rg-174/rg-58 coax
- Miscellaneous bits like pencils, pens, pencil sharpener, leatherman like tool, straps and lengths of cord.